The pandemic caused by coronavirus is a very serious situation. All people need to do what they can to help stop the spreading.
STIL follows the recommendations given by The Public Health Agency of Sweden.
To find more information about coronavirus in different languages, please visit Krisinformation.se. This site collects information from all Swedish authorities working with the issue.
Protect yourself and others
Some people would be very ill if they caught the coronavirus. Many supervisors in STIL and some of our employees are at risk. Therefore you need to do the following to reduce the risk:
- Wash your hands! Washing your hand with soap and water frequently is the best way to kill the virus. Wash them at least 20 seconds. You can use hand sanitizer when you don't have access to soap and water.
- Don't touch your face! The infection is spread through eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow.
You should also avoid travel and socializing with too many people at the same time.
To supervisors in STIL
Many of your personal assistants might become ill or not be able to work for other reasons. You will need to make sure you have enough staff before that happens. Many people are unemployed right now, so it is a good chance you can find someones. Also, you should tell your team that they might need to work more than usual for a period.
For more advice on what you can do, please visit Action Steps for Attendant Service Users in Response to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), or contact us.
If you get ill, call 1177 and ask for information about what to do. If it is covid-19, you will need to contact STILs office: 08-506 221 50.
To personal assistants in STIL
- Wash your hand often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Follow the authorities advice at Krisinformation.se
- Do not work if you are ill, even thou you have mild symptoms!
- Call 1177 if you are very ill.
- Contact STIL with further questions, 08-506 221 50.
STIL has canceled all planned events this spring.
Many of STILs staff at the offices work at the moment. Please call before you visit us.